NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hi all, my name is Matt (Irish77) I live on a ranch with my wife and 3 children in North Texas. We love the outdoors and overlanding, camping, fishing and hunting. I have an 2002 Jeep TJ and a 2021 ram 2500 diesel that will be building out for overlanding as well

Hi all, my name is Matt (Irish77) I live on a ranch with my wife and 3 children in North Texas. We love the outdoors and overlanding, camping, fishing and hunting. I have an 2002 Jeep TJ and a 2021 ram 2500 diesel that will be building out for overlanding as well

Welcome!

E7334E1B-DAE9-423C-BCE6-2584B34242EF.jpeg

Hello. My name is Jack. I’m a SoCal bow hunter with a cement 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road long bed with an Icon stage 2, 3.5” lift with Camberg Racing upper control arms, a Warrior Platform roof rack, a bunch of lights with a Switch Pros bolt on control panel, an IKamper Skycamp Mini, and a Bestop Supertop. I’ve been spending as much time camping as possible lately and am looking for bigger and better trips to experience.

Hello. My name is Jack. I’m a SoCal bow hunter with a cement 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road long bed with an Icon stage 2, 3.5” lift with Camberg Racing upper control arms, a Warrior Platform roof rack, a bunch of lights with a Switch Pros bolt on control panel, an IKamper Skycamp Mini, and a Bestop Supertop. I’ve been spending as much time camping as possible lately and am looking for bigger and better trips to experience.

Welcome!

Hello everyone,
We hail from New Hampshire and spend most of our adventuring in Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. We are avid Hikers, Skiers and mountain bikers. Most of our trips are based on those activities. I love your forums, so much great information. Currently driving a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and the build has just begun.
thanks for the add
John

Hello everyone,
We hail from New Hampshire and spend most of our adventuring in Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. We are avid Hikers, Skiers and mountain bikers. Most of our trips are based on those activities. I love your forums, so much great information. Currently driving a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and the build has just begun.
thanks for the add
John

Welcome!

5365C522-EC5B-4301-AD1A-7250A1DB1325.jpeg

Hello everyone,
thanks for the add
John

Hey John welcome to a great forum. I’m originally from NH also and go back there at least yearly.

Welcome aboard Ground Pounder, Glad you finally got here.

So here is what we usually ask.

What State are you in, what to do you drive and what type of outdoor activities you do.

Heck, for all we know your new travel/camping buddy lives down the road.

Hi! I am ANOTHER Chris and recently LEVELED UP! I used to drive a Subaru on my adventures and pushed her to the limits. A year ago and with some great advice from some expert friends in the Jeep community, I bought a '21 Jeep JLU Rubicon V6. I've spent the last year learning my truck and making the adjustments necessary to enjoy her to the most. In addition to learning how to work-on and modify my truck, I've also sought out some professional coaching on how to operate & recover. Now, with confidence, I'm ready to engage and meet a few new folks in the community.

Activities: Trail Exploring and camping.

Last edited:
Hi! I am ANOTHER Chris and recently LEVELED UP! I used to drive a Subaru on my adventures and pushed her to the limits. A year ago and with some great advice from some expert friends in the Jeep community, I bought a '21 Jeep JLU Rubicon V6. I've spent the last year learning my truck and making the adjustments necessary to enjoy her to the most. In addition to learning how to work-on and modify my truck, I've also sought out some professional coaching on how to operate & recover. Now, with confidence, I'm ready to engage and meet a few new folks in the community.

Activities: Trail Exploring and camping.

Welcome to AAV!

:desert

Back
Top Bottom