Dave's Jeep JT Gladiator: The 'Gator

624DFF8C-E699-4299-AD3B-675A8A7F5FEF.jpeg
E4BF46E5-9E3C-4D83-969D-DFD50438EEE4.jpeg

I like the idea of a swag and I'll be interested to hear your take on this one.

I do have to say though, that up against that background it brings to mind images from Jurrasic Park and looks a bit like a hot pocket lunch laid out for a local alligator.

I like the idea of a swag and I'll be interested to hear your take on this one.

I do have to say though, that up against that background it brings to mind images from Jurrasic Park and looks a bit like a hot pocket lunch laid out for a local alligator.

Naw, gators are pretty worthless on land and hardly stealthy. And this is a long ways up in the forest away from any rivers, creeks or bayous.

And those fan palms are mean, razor sharp stalks and wicked knife points. Nothing and nobody (except snakes) is going to pass through that minefield quietly or without cost....

;)

Refining my interior storage and organization with the Leitner Designs Gear Pod XL’s. Added their new Gear Bags to the mix.

I like these because they use the space fairly efficiently, and provide a way to pull out only what is needed without a yard sale effect. Velcro panels on the front make it easy to know what’s inside each one at a glance.

12864BFD-8E3C-4D82-90C8-24FB4BA6A9CB.jpeg

39906F07-1992-4194-B09F-9A0B420AF1DF.jpeg

33164D1A-45EB-4FE6-8B7E-B70481AC9E83.jpeg

I’ve been thinking this out myself, would like to carry the bike horizontally in the bed. Maybe flip the load stop 180 and secure to the top tube of the frame or the head set.

That could work. The load stops are actually pretty solid and the only real limit is your imagination.

Funny you mention that. Definitely on my list of recommendations for future iterations.

I wouldn't want a vertical divider on the bottom half. It would make getting the content out of the side pouches an pain. That would mean a horizontal divider would have to be sturdy enough to support the weight of the content. Maybe an inverted "T" with each end having a Velcro strip with an appropriate pull-apart strength.

Back
Top Bottom