The American Adventurist Swag Thread

Got a few of these to see what people think driduck hats with a Velcro embroidered flag patch that can be switched out with other patches

0E01268B-B32A-4E26-BEB5-7A7C0DCD49DA.jpeg

FB23E104-268B-456A-8773-B5B92BCF72CD.jpeg

0E804191-4C24-4C0A-BEA6-4E385B3C36A5.jpeg

5E393B41-F481-49AC-A5CF-C0E68F235AE6.jpeg

36CF9136-62B4-4975-B4D2-FCF8CCF7FAD1.jpeg

you selling any of the round Black & White American Adventurist? & red white & blue American Adventurist Patches? Those were the two stolen out of my truck a few years back.

you selling any of the round Black & White American Adventurist? & red white & blue American Adventurist Patches? Those were the two stolen out of my truck a few years back.

Don send me a PM with your address please

Agreed, at that size I'd say on the side, and order one. The center one would look better if it were bigger. or maybe a round velcro back that's the same size as our typical round patch. I could go for that and interchange our patches to suit.

Any ETA on new stock of the 4” decal? Any movement on the idea of making DRV and MRV patches for the years when decals were the only swag? Thanks!

I can make up some 4” decals with no problem not sure what the demand would be for past event patches?

I can make up some 4” decals with no problem not sure what the demand would be for past event patches?

Too many of my older decals were giving up the ghost, so I had to remove them. I’d still like to commemorate those events, however, and thought patches would be the way to go, as recent ones already have them.

I’ll watch your site for the 4” decals. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom