2020 DESERT RENDEZVOUS POTLUCK & CAMPCOOKING COMPETITION Sponsored by L.T. WRIGHT KNIVES

What are you contributing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAAAAAaaaaaaa I'm intending to enter the main dish category, but I'm not happy with my idea yet.....it currently is a cheese steak taco in a flour tortilla cooked on a Skottle. It's just not right though yet LOL. I may try to kick it up a notch and make it a Arizona cheese steak taco. That may fix it.

Looking forward to the potluck. Made up some mac and cheese Tuesday night over the fire. Simple and easy and it hit the spot with a Kabasa sausage cooked on the fire as well
517D7A56-C3C3-47AA-98DA-D4C34E49449D.jpeg

GAAAAAaaaaaaa I'm intending to enter the main dish category, but I'm not happy with my idea yet.....it currently is a cheese steak taco in a flour tortilla cooked on a Skottle. It's just not right though yet LOL. I may try to kick it up a notch and make it a Arizona cheese steak taco. That may fix it.

I'll put you down for a main dish. See me at checkin to tell me the exact name of the dish for voting purposes.

I have been informed that Michele and I will be making a corn, jalepeno & cheese casserole for the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom