2020 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I arrive on Friday is that a big deal? Don't know the protocol for something like this. Do you have people arrive and leave throughout the long weekend? My plan currently is to leave Friday morning from Chandler, AZ early.

If I arrive on Friday is that a big deal? Don't know the protocol for something like this. Do you have people arrive and leave throughout the long weekend? My plan currently is to leave Friday morning from Chandler, AZ early.

If you arrive after the check in station closes, just find me the next morning. Usually I open up check in around 0900.

Two wheelers: At this time, we have a contingent of TWO (2) folks heading to desert rendezvous on TWO (2) wheels! We'll be tacking on a day or two in front of the Rendezvous for some off-road touring if anyone else is interested. This is probably teh best time of year for a moto trip to this part of the country.

Normally a few other folks will bring their moto's with them for side roads while on the trip.
We will be staging a moto ride on saturday around the Kofa area. If intersted, we can do a side trip to Quartzite for the gem show if there are any interested takers. Any of you bringing your off-road moto's please let us know. The route shoule be pretty benign. its teh first time in teh region on moto's for most of us. There are alot of dirt roads in and around teh refugre, so we'll have a lot of options.

Cheers all
I plan to have the KTM with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom