Eastern Sierra Trip Jan 2020

395jnky

Adventurist
My wife and I headed up to the Eastern Sierras and did some snow-camping for a few days earlier this month. We had a blast and the snow pack in some areas obviously made it impassable, while other areas offered a great opportunity to enjoy some solitude and have an opportunity to start the year off right. We took some amazing photos while we were up there and posted a little video on YouTube as well of our trip.
IMG_5348.JPEG
IMG_5334.JPEG
IMG_5348.JPEG
IMG_5352.JPEG
IMG_5353.JPEG
IMG_5379.JPEG
IMG_5388.JPEG
IMG_5392.jpg
IMG_5401.JPEG
IMG_5424.JPG
IMG_5433.JPEG
IMG_5437.JPEG
IMG_5442.JPEG
IMG_5452.JPEG

Great spot. Just enough snow on the ground while having a dry campsite.
I know, right. I saw that clearing and it was like it was meant to be. Not to mention on my video you will notice the snow was starting to get thicker and thicker and the tires were spinning more and more....It ended up to be good timing!

Just a USMC vet and thanks. Keep those trip reports coming so we can live vicariously through your adventures.
100%. I have one more trip planned on 02/07 in the desert and I'll shoot some pics for here and footage for my YouTube. After that is 2020 Desert Rendezvous. So stoked for that trip...

That’s a hell’uva pile of wood! You did t haul that up there did you?

LOL. No, the Jeep doesn’t offer much room for hauling wood other than a few bundles. This is wood I collected in the area from fallen trees.

Back
Top Bottom