Engel Fridge Sale

ArkansasDon

Adventurist
78537877_2839129069439049_1481129483594366976_n.jpg

LOVE my Engel.

Beyond a quality set of AT or MT tires, a good 12v fridge is the only thing I think is MANDATORY for what we do.

Buy once, cry once ;)

I have had both fridge and fridge/freezer combo......................I never really used the separate freezer compartment. Everyone's needs are different, just don't need the 2 separate compartments for our needs. Also, I found it to be a big power draw having both compartments on all the time (not Engel, another brand).

I mean yeah.

The Engel Combi unit is a single compressor model. The panel separates the evaporator from non-frozen side. The swing motor in this model is massively efficient when compared to Dual Compressor units like the Dometic CFX 75DZW.

Not really in the same class of fridges here.

I mean yeah.

The Engel Combi unit is a single compressor model. The panel separates the evaporator from non-frozen side. The swing motor in this model is massively efficient when compared to Dual Compressor units like the Dometic CFX 75DZW.

Not really in the same class of fridges here.

Good info.....as I stated the dual zone fridges I was referring to were not Engel. I switched to Engel for just this reason.....their reliability, efficiency and longevity

I bought my Engel MT35 on 2003 or 04. It’s been plugged in at least 80% of the time since I bought it and it hasn’t missed a beat. If it died today it would have cost me about $4/mo to own. I’ll guarantee I would have spent a lot more than that on ice over the years.

I bought my Engel MT35 on 2003 or 04. It’s been plugged in at least 80% of the time since I bought it and it hasn’t missed a beat. If it died today it would have cost me about $4/mo to own. I’ll guarantee I would have spent a lot more than that on ice over the years.

Fact :cool:

Back
Top Bottom