Dave's Jeep JL Rubicon: The Gray Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was afraid of that. I was hoping to get 36 plus inches of width. I was hoping if I bought one that if I removed the rear speaker I would gain a few more inches. Thanks for the reply.

I was afraid of that. I was hoping to get 36 plus inches of width. I was hoping if I bought one that if I removed the rear speaker I would gain a few more inches. Thanks for the reply.

Ultimately it comes down to the width between the roll bar.

Now if Engel had a built in Temperature gauge. O wait I did that mod already. I do like the lift assist on the lid.

I've been waiting over a year for the Rhino Rack JL Backbone to come out, and I think it's going to pay off here soon. This install video is one of the best I've ever seen. Their level of attention to detail makes me an eager customer and really validates my gut instinct to wait for these to be produced.

Well look what the big brown truck dropped off here...

157F06A9-2CF2-496B-829C-23034C4683C1.jpeg

I know. I finally got my brother's rear bumper installed after a month of it sitting in my garage. Now I have the huge box it came in and now the old GX470 OEM bumper sitting in the garage.

Last edited:
Finally got this Rhino Rack JL Backbone installed. Did it at home on a Saturday, VERY happy with how it turned out, Their YouTube video made this stupid simple, hardest part was the stress of drilling holes in the Jeep!

All worth it now, 800 lb static load capacity is amazing. Looks good and VERY well engineered.

(PART # RJLB1)

07154391-389F-4E8C-9904-3BDAD611D505.jpeg

FFB8C7B5-F2E6-483C-BDF7-009434587B34.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom