2019 Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I have to drop out. Feel free to give up my spot to someone on the waiting list #96. You guys have a blast!

Very sorry to hear that. Hope all is well.

@Rogue Overland #4 you are in at Slot #96. Please go to the bottom of the page to the donate button, pay your $20.00 deposit. Please remember to also print your Hold Harmless agreement(for everyone over 18 years or older) and bring it signed to check in. Please post up your transaction number. We will see you soon!

The sign-up thread for the Gold Mountain Black Diamond Trail run can be found here, spots are limited so don't wait.

If you are interested in leading a trail run, it is not too late, just send me a PM

Hey guys I unfortunately have to drop out of the trip. Please feel free to donate my spot #95 to somebody on the waitlist.
Sorry to hear that!!!!

@Rogue Overland #5 you are in at Spot#95!! Please go to the bottom of the page to the donate button, pay your $20.00 deposit. Please remember to also print your Hold Harmless agreement(for everyone over 18 years or older) and bring it signed to check in. Please post up your transaction number. We will see you soon!

I'M SUPER BUMMED!! I WON'T MAKE IT THIS YEAR, WORK RELATED TRIP, I'M GIVING UP MY SPOT. :(

Dang @Marco Hernandez thats a total bummer.

@Rogue Overland #6 you are in at Spot #28!!! Please go to the bottom of the page to the donate button, pay your $20.00 deposit. Please remember to also print your Hold Harmless agreement(for everyone over 18 years or older) and bring it signed to check in. Please post up your transaction number. We will see you soon!

A little over a week away everyone! Please keep checking in here on the forum, Instagram, Facebook and even Twitter. Updates are happening almost daily with different Trail Runs, The Friday BBQ Social (Sponsored this year by @TemboTusk)The Saturday Potluck and Cookoff (Sponsored by LT Wright Knives), Trail Runs, Classes, Scavenger Hunt for the kiddos etc.

Everyone on that Wait List waiting to to get in!!!! Pay very close attention as several changes have occurred in the past few days and the wait list is getting slowly depleted. If you get moved up please go to the bottom of the page to the donate button, pay your $20.00 deposit. Please post up your transaction number. Please remember to also print your Hold Harmless agreement(for everyone over 18 years or older) and bring it signed to check in.

A little over a week away everyone! Please keep checking in here on the forum, Instagram, Facebook and even Twitter. Updates are happening almost daily with different Trail Runs, The Friday BBQ Social (Sponsored this year by @TemboTusk)The Saturday Potluck and Cookoff (Sponsored by LT Wright Knives), Trail Runs, Classes, Scavenger Hunt for the kiddos etc.

Everyone on that Wait List waiting to to get in!!!! Pay very close attention as several changes have occurred in the past few days and the wait list is getting slowly depleted. If you get moved up please go to the bottom of the page to the donate button, pay your $20.00 deposit. Please post up your transaction number. Please remember to also print your Hold Harmless agreement(for everyone over 18 years or older) and bring it signed to check in.

:jump:

Just a bit of planning ahead, since it was an issue last year MR, how can I deal with the bees? any bee repellent recommended?

That was the first time we have really had an issue with bees, but it is certainly not a bad idea to be prepared. Last year we had someone pick up a couple of traps that we put around the perimeter of our camp and it seemed to work well

https://amzn.to/2MHuQy7

Question gents, the wife wants to come along but with the little little one, hence we need to bring our trailer. Will there be enough room in the camping areas for a 21 Travel Trailer? Uggggg I know it's not "Overlandy" (hate that word) but I need to make mama happy.

Question gents, the wife wants to come along but with the little little one, hence we need to bring our trailer. Will there be enough room in the camping areas for a 21 Travel Trailer? Uggggg I know it's not "Overlandy" (hate that word) but I need to make mama happy.

There's room on top for larger rigs like you. should not be a problem (camp area on top, by the gate, and right across the road from the gate).

I would suggest parking in the turnout across the street and checking in, we can show you where to go. If you drop down the hill you may not be able to turn around depending on how many people are already there

Hey guys, VO crew can't make it out this time. Duty calls!

Nooooo! Was looking forward to seeing you all. Totally huge bummer. Thank you for letting us know and we get it.

@Trail.team you are now in at Slot# 127. Please go to the bottom to donate you $20.00 and post up your transaction number. Also print the Hold Harmless for all attendees in your vehicle over 18. Bring it signed to registration. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom