What Camp Chair is your favorite and why?

Given where a significant portion of equipment is made these days I think I'll pass on leg friction locks.

I loved my pico until it finally broke after about 3 years, I really need to buy a new one after donating my cheap walmart chair to the bonneville saltflats last week.

I have been through several but this one is the cats meow for me! Light weight, very comfy, and packs down smallish.

https://www.gcioutdoor.com/folding-recliners/low-ride-recliner/

f767509c-ccfd-4dc2-8413-97101afbc28b

I have the Coleman Comfortsmart Interlock Breeze Chair and fit my fat@$$ nicely.

37041-969868429b40640b99a8b5664350d990.jpg

And being neon green makes it easy to find in the dark or when I've had a few cocktails. Mostly the latter.

I am so sick and tired of listening to you panty-waisted kids go on and on about what is, "your favorite camp chair".

When I first started camping all we had was the ground, and we were damned glad we had it, too!

Wherever I went, it was already there and ready for me! :tango

Stoney%2Bdirt%2Bground%2Btexture.jpg

I am so sick and tired of listening to you panty-waisted kids go on and on about what is, "your favorite camp chair".

When I first started camping all we had was the ground, and we were damned glad we had it, too!

Lordy, even Neanderthal man used rocks and logs to sit on...just how old are you? ;)

Lordy, even Neanderthal man used rocks and logs to sit on...just how old are you? ;)

Slept on it too. Used the logs for fire. I am very grateful for thermarest and chairs as I have aged. :D

-Andy

Vintage viet nam era stuff. Nice.
:D
Vintage - true, but that's some good gear right there... carried one of those rucks in DS/DS and had another issued to me in Okinawa in the late nineties. Still in demand, small builders like Tactical Tailor continue to build these or modify old ones. There's even a seamstress outside of Fayetteville, NC that modifies these "vintage" rucks for a select group of customers nearby. Still have my large, modified ALICE pack on the shelf in the basement CIF.

Like the Model 1911 .45 caliber pistol, it may be old, but it gets the job done quite elegantly.

Back
Top Bottom