CVT Mt St Helens and V 2.0!

The numerous revisions definitely looks a ton better than the original. I'm loving the huge windows, the offset entry, and double sided awnings! Mine is still kicking with only one broken clip and a hole in the fabric from some pre-installed rubbing during shipping. All zippers are working, and no FG delamination or distortion. This is after probably 30 or so nights of use.

How's the seal when the clamshell is closed? Is there still a massive gap? I may have to figure out an upgrade to V2.0...

The numerous revisions definitely looks a ton better than the original. I'm loving the huge windows, the offset entry, and double sided awnings! Mine is still kicking with only one broken clip and a hole in the fabric from some pre-installed rubbing during shipping. All zippers are working, and no FG delamination or distortion. This is after probably 30 or so nights of use.

How's the seal when the clamshell is closed? Is there still a massive gap? I may have to figure out an upgrade to V2.0...

Still a fairly large gap, a little bit better seal installed in place of the old one. Have to see how it works in the rainy season.

I'd contact Bobby at CVT about a trade in deal. He's pretty motivated to make these work!

Back
Top Bottom