2013 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous

Please vote in this poll to RSVP for MRV - Limit 110 vehicles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, my friend (TioRico) is not going to be able to go because family issues, another open spot for someone else...

Dave, my friend (TioRico) is not going to be able to go because family issues, another open spot for someone else...

Thanks for the update. TioRico is removed from the list.

Currently there are 3 openings!!! Post up in this thread to claim a spot. :)

Sorry, but I have to cancel as well. I just found out today that thanks to the shutdown and pending CSM boards next week I get to work this Saturday and my leave for Monday has been denied. :mad:

List has been updated. Currently 5 RSVP spots open!!! Come and get them!!!

If anyone has decals from prior rendezvous (2012 desert and mountain, 2013 desert) that they don't need, I'm looking to replace mine (lost one, one didn't stick well, and the other will be relocated). I'll gladly trade a cold one for each this weekend; let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

If anyone has decals from prior rendezvous (2012 desert and mountain, 2013 desert) that they don't need, I'm looking to replace mine (lost one, one didn't stick well, and the other will be relocated). I'll gladly trade a cold one for each this weekend; let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

I might still have some, I will check. If nobody has any, and with approval, I will see about having a couple of extras printed.

Unrelated question for Dave: is there a site e-mail address where I can forward a message I just received from Addison Pemberton, the vintage aircraft pilot I mentioned in an earlier post? He sent the COOLEST shot, and I just wanna share it with site members, but, as you know, my prehistoric desktop computer is not up to the job... or is it? Wait, cancel that request, let me try something here...

Let's take off topic requests to PM please.

Just made the hand off to Dave for the decals and the banner looking forward to this weekend

I am going to be unable to make it, those things called life, work and family can sometimes get in the way of our fun.

It's "ON, like Donkey Kong". I knew that I was going to be there, probably a late arrival Friday night...things are looking up, Machelle is going to make it, and we now hope to get out of San Diego by noon.

Anyone looking to caravan around that time, I'll be leaving from Escondido. I work at North County Buick/Cadillac/GMC (shameless plug), just off of I-15, easy rally point.

I'll be towing my Jeep, so I'll be cruising around 60 MPH. The ticket for exceeding 55 while towing is an effective deterrent for speeding (ask me how I know this). CA speed laws are quite possibly the most asinine laws in the country. It makes ZERO sense to have two different speed limits on the same piece of asphalt/concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom