Northwest Overland Rally 2018

rayhyland

Adventurist
Hey everyone,

the NW Overland Rally (NWOR) is June 28-July 1, (in Plain WA, 2 hours from Seattle).

Usually we get a good turnout of American Adventurist members from the PNW, but if there is interest, we could make a specific American Adventurist Members' Area on the field, where members can camp together.

If folks are keen, I just need to know before the event so I can set aside the space.

The info page for the event is still the same, www.nwoverlandrally.com

Post here or PM me if you have questions.

I am hoping to make it down to some of the Rendezvous events this year, it's been too long since I have made it to one.

Cheers

Ray

Hey everyone,

the NW Overland Rally (NWOR) is June 28-July 1, (in Plain WA, 2 hours from Seattle).

Usually we get a good turnout of American Adventurist members from the PNW, but if there is interest, we could make a specific American Adventurist Members' Area on the field, where members can camp together.

If folks are keen, I just need to know before the event so I can set aside the space.

The info page for the event is still the same, www.nwoverlandrally.com

Post here or PM me if you have questions.

I am hoping to make it down to some of the Rendezvous events this year, it's been too long since I have made it to one.

Cheers

Ray

NWOR is a great event, thanks for sharing Ray.

Dave when are we going to see you at NWOR? I still need to check out your new truck.

I'm looking forward to Mike, Will and Dan (the three amigos) recreating their epic recovery from last year.

Ray

Dave when are we going to see you at NWOR? I still need to check out your new truck.

I'm looking forward to Mike, Will and Dan (the three amigos) recreating their epic recovery from last year.

Ray

Maybe when I retire :)

Right now, between our 3 events and the Expo events I just don't have enough leave days to hit another distant point. Maybe I'll get lucky and get sent to WA and then that will be a non-issue ;)

Great to see you at Expo Dave. Let us know when you are in the PNW.

Mike it would be cool if you could fly an American Adventurist flag where the medical team is camping. Hint - lean on Dave.

;-)

Ray I'll leave that up to Dave. I would be happy though to fly the AAV flag in the PNW with Dave's approval.

@rayhyland We'll try to get something going to support that.

I plan on attending NWOR in June of 2019. Maybe I'll be stationed west of the Rockies by then...

For our PNW members that are within striking distance of this event, I highly recommend that you check it out. Good people and good times to be had!

:clang

Back
Top Bottom