2018 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to make sure, Im still a go for this event BUT something came up for Saturday. Is it ok (without feeling bad) arrive Thursday evening and leave Saturday morning. Is there anything I can to make up the absences of not being there for the Sunday desert clean up?

Just updated the schedule to correct an error in the time of the announcement of the Dutch Oven Competition winner.

DRV Schedule 1:30.jpg

Exciting stuff!! Thanks for getting this up and shared with us all, just confirmed my days off work and can't wait to come join in for my first DRV. Nice to see the kids stuff on there too as I will be bringing my 6 year old...looking forward to it!

Rad! I’ll be there with my 6 year old as well. Will be his second Anza trip but first DRV. Stoked!

Details for the first trail run have been posted. Tyler Pelfrey will be leading Diablo Drop Off / Fish Creek. You can find all the details and sign up here

If you would like to lead a second group on this trail, or lead a trail of your own send me a PM.

Last edited:
Hi all... Unfortunately...I have to bow out... Opening weekend for Little League happens to be the same weekend. #84. Enjoy!

I can't believe I'm going to be one of those People,
but I have to back out of DRV. please give spot #54 to someone with:
- A Bucket
-Garbage Bags
-Gloves
and Dutch Oven skills
:bbq
Thank you, see you in MRV

I can't believe I'm going to be one of those People,
but I have to back out of DRV. please give spot #54 to someone with:
- A Bucket
-Garbage Bags
-Gloves
and Dutch Oven skills
:bbq
Thank you, see you in MRV

Bummer to hear that Jay. We'll see you at the next RV!

@hardhat you've been bumped up to slot 54.
Please check your PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom