XVenture XV-3 Facility Tour & Trailer Walk Around

Caught this a short while ago,
between this vid and expedition overlands stuff ive decided to go with one of their trailers when i do purchase. Id like to be able to pull a side by side so am looking at the dual axle toy hauler version and or the xv-3. Decisions/decisions. Thanks for throwing that up man.

WOW is all I can say. Incredible looking trailers & built in the USA another WOW. AWESOME LOOKING TRAILERS.

WOW is all I can say. Incredible looking trailers & built in the USA another WOW. AWESOME LOOKING TRAILERS.

Agreed. I’m a big fan of their stuff, and since it’s made in USA (Wisconsin) it’s easy to like.

:independence

I've had my XVenture XV-2 about two years now, with somewhere around 35,000 miles and 500 nights out, and have to say it is the best investment in gear I have ever made.

Just finished up an eight month adventure in June from Maine to the borderlands of West Texas and back, with long stops in the Smokies, bayous and swamps "South of I-10" in Louisiana, beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, and slow-traveled across Texas to the the West Texas/Mexico border, where I stayed back country for seventeen weeks. With the XV-2 as foundation for travel and basecamp, I could stay out longer, power all my own needs, and have the gear and wardrobe I needed for all seasons and situations.

Couldn't ask for more in a trailer.

Back
Top Bottom