Xpedition Outfitters Meet-and-Greet / Wrenching Day - October 18th, Simi Valley

Problems and with alternator.... I don't know specifics though... That should be enough to satiate you guys till mitch can update.

Problems and with alternator.... I don't know specifics though... That should be enough to satiate you guys till mitch can update.

From what Apryl said, it appears the first new alternator they picked up was overcharging the battery and blowing fuses, so they picked up another one this morning and installed it. According to facebook, they are back in San Diego, so all is good.

Yes, we finally made it home. Mitch has uploaded the pictures from my phone and will do a write up of what's been going on. We TRULY APPRECIATE all the help!

Yes, we finally made it home. Mitch has uploaded the pictures from my phone and will do a write up of what's been going on. We TRULY APPRECIATE all the help!

Oh no! Hope everything works out!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to the Xpedition Outfitters guys for having us over again!

Jordan helped me install my ham radio. And by helped, I mean he did the whole install while I handed him things.

Steve, update your location in your profile.

I HAVE all the things you need to get that mic relocated. Shoot me a PM.

Bob, I posted a link on Facebook for people to come here and read. It's in the Trip Report section.

I was pretty busy working on mich's truck all day so i didn't get to much in the way of pics. Here is what I got!
1e7cfd6477b8b4a49c3bd4c52b0bfa35.jpg

You guys have GOT to let me know when you're photo-documenting so I don't look like SUCH a dork! Sheesh! But note... Cammies representing!

I'm Facebook challenged, what went wrong?

You weren't here drinkin' Bob! That's what went wrong!

Thanks again to our gracious hosts (let us know when you are having the vehicle twin post hoist install party!) and to those who helped with the headliner removal puzzle.

Back
Top Bottom