Whaaat?!? No ADV bikes here?

I havent messed with bikes much in a long time. I used to go all sorts of crazy places on my old '47 Harley, including deer hunting once. I recently started to get interested again. New stuff doesnt interest me much, I started looking at older bikes and found this 49 Harley thats caught my attention. Id change a few things on it, like the older style dual tanks, and halfmoon running boards, but most of it is good. It would need a sidecar so I can take the dog.

My old 47, the do-all, go-anywhere machine,

View attachment 38693

The one Ive been looking at recently,

View attachment 38694

That is awesome!

:bowdown

I destroyed my motor about 2.5 months ago having too much fun in Pismo Beach. We just split the case and it's definitely no bueno. Metal bits are EVERYWHERE. Full rebuild time. :violin I blew the rod which then screwed the cylinder and put shavings through the entire motor. The rod, piston and crankshaft are now on my desk as a cool paperweight.

I destroyed my motor about 2.5 months ago having too much fun in Pismo Beach. We just split the case and it's definitely no bueno. Metal bits are EVERYWHERE. Full rebuild time. :violin I blew the rod which then screwed the cylinder and put shavings through the entire motor. The rod, piston and crankshaft are now on my desk as a cool paperweight.

Just means it's time to bore it out. Bigger cylinder time!

and really expose you to nature.

indeed. :lol
VIRB0033-1.jpg

In truth. That trip was awesome. I'd do it again in a second.

Lots of riders on here actually. They’re just shy...

;)

Rode yesterday to a life celebration of a CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) member's final goodbye. Seems my bike is a standout from the chrome cruisers.
IMG_20200307_215008_195.jpg

Back
Top Bottom