Venture Camp Systems

libarata

Adventurist
I found thesefolks a while ago, and rediscovered them these past few days while hunting downan alternative to an RTT, and a regular stand alone jobber. I contacted theowners, and they mentioned that shipping was 38 something to my zipcode. Theywere prompt. Also, they ship ut of Washington, if I remember correctly. I wenton the hunt, after deciding to purchase a Kamp-Rite, and figuring I couldprobably find something less expensive. So I found these folks again, byhitting the pages past '1' on google, searching 'cabin cot'.

What I like aboutthem, is that you can select the cot of your choice. This leaves you manyopportunities to find a cot that works best for you. Between the two optionsfor the 'new' cabin cot, you can have just about any cot you please. I do thinkthat the website ought to be updated a little, and have some youtube videos onsetting the shelter up, but I am willing to take the leap, and order one thisweekend, and some generic cot off of Amazon next month.

http://www.venturacampsystems.com/purchase.html

I will also send this link to them, to see if they can hopon board and offer some wisdom.

I think my monthly allowance will be going towards a kayak, over the sleep system. But next month, it will be between the tent, and bags for the bike... This is still an interesting concept!

Back
Top Bottom