user name titles?

Al Swope

Adventurist
Founding Member
What happened to the titles under the screen name? Mine said ARSE last week, now it says adventurist.

We are all adventurists here, and wish to promote an inviting atmosphere of respectful discourse regardless of post count, join date, etc. Hence, the decision was made to remove titles and get back to basics.

If you wish to post ARSE affiliation in your Sig line, you are encouraged to do so.

Adventure on, friend!

:advhat

I was informed that that is no longer an option. I was the magic bean manipulator. Now I'm just another brick in the wall.:rolleyes:

We are all adventurists here, and wish to promote an inviting atmosphere of respectful discourse regardless of post count, join date, etc. Hence, the decision was made to remove titles and get back to basics.

If you wish to post ARSE affiliation in your Sig line, you are encouraged to do so.

Adventure on, friend!

:advhat

Got it, I see now that everyone's was changed

edit: per e-dictionary

Variant of adventurism; Noun; actions or tactics, esp. in politics or international relations, that are regarded as recklessly daring and involving the risk of serious consequences:):):)

edit: per e-dictionary

Variant of adventurism; Noun; actions or tactics, esp. in politics or international relations, that are regarded as recklessly daring and involving the risk of serious consequences:):):)

I couldn't come up with a better description of what its like hanging out with you.

Back
Top Bottom