The Grey Mouser: Reboot

Quick Arches Upload.

you travel with Michelle you have to see all the waterfalls…err…arches.

IMG_5775.jpeg
IMG_5790.jpeg
IMG_5800.jpeg
IMG_5806.jpeg
IMG_5836.jpeg
IMG_5889.jpeg

IMG_5913.jpeg
IMG_5890.jpeg
IMG_5845.jpeg

Something about those names always seemed familiar, I couldn't place it and never thought to google.. then today, out of nowhere.. I saw this..

View attachment 62989

pretty cool!

You got it brother. While not all my vehicles have names based on literature I also use to have had a quick candy red Buick Regal T-Type that was named Red Sonya ie of Robert E. Howard’s novels.

Today the Mouser is 8 years old, from wife’s daily ride to my adventure truck. He’ a good truck and the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. 110,000 miles of dead nuts reliability.

IMG_6523.jpeg
IMG_6018.jpeg

My old Tundra rims off Fafhrd are starting to show their age. Yellowing spots and corrosion on the edges are appearing. Thinking about getting them stripped and re-powdercoated, but I need a set of rims to run on the truck while they’re off getting refurbished. Holy crap do people want a ton for a set of used rims these days, even more for ones with the right offsets. Screw it, I went and bought a set of new rims on a half off sale during the holiday. Between that and a discount code I got a set of new rims for the same price or less than what these numbskulls want for their takeoffs.

So the Mouser will be sporting a new Taco Bro look wiith these Fifteen 52 Metrics in 17x8.5” (0 offset). Than these rims will go on Tanner once I get the factory Tundra rims done up. Need to decide if I’m going to stay with the factory silver finish or go with a darker gunmetal tone.

IMG_6731.jpeg
IMG_6733.jpeg

Finally got some time to pull the Mouser out of storage and get all the gear loaded back up. Everything stored well and looks great. Now if it will stop raining, quit being gloomy and chilly we might go out camping. Yuck to wet cold days, I’d rather have snow and chiller weather. I’m ready for Spring…

IMG_6801.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom