The 2020 Desert Rendezvous

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Editor’s note: Back in 2010, our “Rendezvous Conspiracy” of like minded Adventurists sat around a campfire in the Southern California desert dreaming up ideas to get out and explore more often. That quiet conversation resulted in the first Desert Rendezvous. Fast forward ten years and American Adventurist grew to tens of thousands of followers across the social media spectrum with members in all 50 states. Early on we made it our business to promote responsible outdoor recreation, 4WD education, and Tread Lightly principles and we’re still doing it today – I honestly never imagined that so many other people had similar dreams and interests, or that this would grow to be what it is. We’ve held Rendezvous events in California, North Carolina and now Arizona and partnered with dozens of amazing brands and events like Overland Expo along the way. So this year’s theme is gratitude – we’re grateful for those who believed in us and what we’re about, and for all of you who chose to be...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• 93FC4B4F-50FB-4214-9A5D-D9AD17E01CBC.jpeg
    93FC4B4F-50FB-4214-9A5D-D9AD17E01CBC.jpeg
    395.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Great write up Richard! Makes me think I was there seeing all the pictures,people and the food looked off the hook. Sorry I missed this event, I do not miss many, gona wrap myself in bubble wrap before each event so I do not get hurt. This Monday will be my first day of work since my double hamstring injury the Tuesday before the camp out.

Back
Top Bottom