Tapatalk problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

taugust

Adventurist
Founding Member
I can't seem to get on the forum with Tapatalk for the last few days. Any known issues?

It doesn't see my password and I can't open topics. It just keeps spinning. Other forums are fine.

It is part of the migration, it is taking some time for the DNS information to fully process. It will hopefully be back soon.
I can't seem to get on the forum with Tapatalk for the last few days. Any known issues?

It doesn't see my password and I can't open topics. It just keeps spinning. Other forums are fine.

hearing a lot of comments like that, I may end up being the only one that still likes tapatalk :cool:

I like tapatalk for other sites, but if all the sites I visit used this software, I'd have no problem ditching tapatalk.

Just tried that no luck. No real loss here for me, as the browser in mobile seems to work better than tapatalk anyway...

It's possible Tapatalk's network is slower on the updates. They don't give us much for troubleshooting, just on and off.

I'll let you know, but in all honesty, I'm finding I like the mobile browser version better than tapatalk... so I'll probably keep using it anyway.

The Xenforo mobile app really is great. I prefer full desktop versions on mobile so that's saying alot coming from me :mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom