SoCal: October M&G and Canned Food Drive

Any chance of doing something like this in San Diego? Might be able to get more than a few different clubs to jump on this. Along with that Great Job guys! It really is a blessing to be able to share food with people who might not be able to have much of anything. People going hungry, especially the kids is just something that should not be happening here in this wonderful nation.

Any chance of doing something like this in San Diego? Might be able to get more than a few different clubs to jump on this. Along with that Great Job guys! It really is a blessing to be able to share food with people who might not be able to have much of anything. People going hungry, especially the kids is just something that should not be happening here in this wonderful nation.

What he said. I'm ashamed that the prospect of driving into Orange County was enough to stop me from going.

Sounds like we need a volunteer to step up and coordinate.

E5917FFC-4E95-48D8-AE0C-C71867E39273.jpeg

I would certainly like to head this up. Is there someone I would need to coordinate with here on this site? I have a couple of small ideas that might work out well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom