Who: You. your family and your friends

What: Meet and Greet and Canned Food Drive

When: Saturday 12 October 1000-1400

Where: Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar
13290 Jamboree Rd.
Irvine, Ca. 92602
(714) 731-9700
https://maps.app.goo.gl/LCS7MvFWA317gCNFA

Why: To meet new people. Plan upcoming trips. But most importantly to bring some canned food items to be donated to local charities to assist those less fortunate during the upcoming Holiday season.
Please bring non expired canned food items with intact labels to the event. We'll let y'all choose what exactly what to bring because what you think is tasty, I might find repulsive. I love Lima Beans but HATE Beets. Donate what you'd like to share. All tastes are welcome and will be greatly appreciated.

There will be some swag on hand to hand out.

Post up if you're interested.

1. @Stuart
2. @richard310
3. @BlkWgn & Family
4. @Luke and Erika
5. @Brett C
6. @Ejsarus & Family
7. @Tim R.
8. @jismay & Michele
No Limit

Tenative:
1. @hidesertwheelin

Feel free to share the attached flyer

AAV 2019 Food Drive.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately it looks like I am out. My kids have games in 2 different cities, at the same time. And it's a hour and a half drive for me. Hopefully next time.

FYI, I heard there was a Rigs & Kids event on the same date and time at a Toyota dealer in South Orange County. Just an FYI and it might take away from attendance that weekend.

FYI, I heard there was a Rigs & Kids event on the same date and time at a Toyota dealer in South Orange County. Just an FYI and it might take away from attendance that weekend.

There's a schedule conflict with something literally year round.

We've accepted the fact that we can't avoid it all so we just do our thing ;)

Saw a pic on the SocMed sites and it looked like a good amount of food was collected. Wish we could've made it, couple of us are recovering a wonderful stomach bug.

Back
Top Bottom