Smokey Mountain Overland Rally

Hummm....... There is no link below the dates on my browser. I normally use Brave but I've tried it on Chrome as well. What am I doing wrong?
Figured it out, duh!

Sounds interesting. Same weeked as the Carolina Relic Run in Uwharrie NC that I was considering. I missed relic status by 7 years but it is open to all (Land Cruisers). There is something to be said for mixed platform events though and why I like Appalachian Rendezvous. Decisions, decisions.

Went last year. Small group. Venue is nice and has some on-site trails. I taught a few classes and a few other's taught some classes. Small vendor area which is mostly entrepreneurs with niche brands. It's put on by the Bold Overland guys, so it tends to be mostly about them and most of the people there are their followers/fans/friends.

is there a list of classes somewhere? or some sort of schedule of activities? I can't find anything on their website
it's in my backyard so i'm pretty tempted to go

Seems to be on FB but with this China virus I don't know if it is still a go or not. Waiting on email from them.

I'd say that it would be extremely surprising if this was still on.

I was told there would be a final call made Thursday 26, March as to if it was still on. Like you guys I'm assuming it will be canceled/postponed.

I was told there would be a final call made Thursday 26, March as to if it was still on. Like you guys I'm assuming it will be canceled/postponed.

This one fell off my radar. Was the event a success? Is there one in 2022?

This one fell off my radar. Was the event a success? Is there one in 2022?

2020 was canceled. 2021 was a success. It's a small(er) event akin to our Rendezvous series. There are a handful of vendors, but they are there to play hard just like everyone else. A few classes. Some good social time in the evenings.

I'll most likely be going down this year (2022) if they have it. I'll have to ping them if things are locked in yet or not.

Back
Top Bottom