OzTent JetTent 25DX

Chris Griggers

Adventurist
Author
I never found much info on the JetTent line of tents for OzTent. So I figured i would share some of my thoughts on the beast of a tent. We have used it twice now with temps as low as the mid 20's and winds pushing 30mph with no issues.

We have enjoyed the tent but it is a beast to lug around. Its extremely well made just like all the Oztents. With its rip-stop polycotten material and heavy duty tub floor. This robustness does come at a price and thats its weight. With all the accessories its at least 100 pounds.

First time we set it up it took about 1 hour and 30 minutes to setup. A good majority of that came from pounding in about 25 stakes in the ground. The second time it only took about 45 minutes in a 30mph wind. It help out quite a bit switching out the tent stakes to 8 inch lag bolts and an impact.

All in all we like the tent and especially the room and shelter it provides. It will be our go to tent for multiple night base camp trips. For shorter trips we plan on getting a shiftpod for its quick setup.
20190412_171805.jpg

20190428_091919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom