Overland Tickets

Bubtoofat

Adventurist
Hi all,

I have 2 weekend Overland Expo East tickets with camping available. Due to an injury my wife sustained we are unable to attend this year. I know the camping is sold out and hate to see these tickets go to waste. The folks at Overland Expo told me to try this site and would help with the ticket transfer. If anyone is interested please let me know here. I'll check back often.

Mike

Hi all,

I have 2 weekend Overland Expo East tickets with camping available. Due to an injury my wife sustained we are unable to attend this year. I know the camping is sold out and hate to see these tickets go to waste. The folks at Overland Expo told me to try this site and would help with the ticket transfer. If anyone is interested please let me know here. I'll check back often.

Mike
We're sorry to learn of your misfortune but the good news is there will be more Expo events.

I'm already going but to facilitate moving your tickets, are you selling them, and if so what is the price you're asking?

Good luck and hope injury recovery is uneventful for your wife! :thumbsup

We're sorry to learn of your misfortune but the good news is there will be more Expo events.

I'm already going but to facilitate moving your tickets, are you selling them, and if so what is the price you're asking?

Good luck and hope injury recovery is uneventful for your wife! :thumbsup

x2

Thanks. I appreciate that. Yes, we will be going to Overland West in May (knock on wood). Already making plans.

I'm just asking face value, $325. Not looking to scalp. Like I said, Overland will do the transfer.

And thanks for the good wishes. Her injury is temporary but may take 6 months to a year for full recovery. Hopefully she'll be good to go to Overland in May. It's not a permanent injury so it's all good.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom