Overland Expo West at Mormon Lake Roll Call

Attachments

• bacon.jpg
    bacon.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Ill be heading out San Antonio Wed afternoonish... Was going to do alot of back roads but I totalled my F150 at the begining of the month. Now its gonna be an all highway trip in the 98 honda accord :mad:. It looks like my gas money is now swag money ...

I will be there along with Michelle and Atlas. We will be in booth 44 on the corner. Be sure to come see us! Hey MOJO what booth are you guys in? Come by our booth for beer... We will come to you guys for food!!

Hi Bernard:

Mojoe Outfitters will be in booth #63 and I will definitely take you up on your offer! Stop by our booth on Thursday evening for the AAV/Goosegear/Mojoe Happy Hour! We'll be serving sliders and whiskey - an All-American combo!

Cam

Hi Bernard:

Mojoe Outfitters will be in booth #63 and I will definitely take you up on your offer! Stop by our booth on Thursday evening for the AAV/Goosegear/Mojoe Happy Hour! We'll be serving sliders and whiskey - an All-American combo!

Cam

Indeed. THIS is going to start Overland Expo off right! We look forward to seeing everyone there!

So what are everybody's plans immediately after the Expo. Be ye heading home? Anyone feel like exploring? What are y'all gonna do? I have five days to wander before I do the UTBDR.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 128
I'll be there. Please stop by the Tembo Booth and say HI ! We will be in the tree line (site 14)across from Adventure Trailer.

Woot

Missed last year with our Son's college graduation ceremony,,, just registered solo for this year :flag:flag​excited to be back, and see some old friends,,and make some new ones:D

See ya there,,, Wade

Crappy weather makes a trip more memorable!

I've got two EZ-Up style awnings if anyone in the San Diego area wants to borrow one for some extra shelter. No sense in buying one for just this trip.

The weather report for the Expo is getting worse! Bring lots of warm clothes and rain gear!

Wimping out is not allowed!

Indeed. Be prepared for WIND at Mormon Lake - I've see Eazy Ups fly away like kites, hundreds of feet in the air. Landing is never good...

:panic

Back
Top Bottom