Overland Expo WEST 2019: Official Thread

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Overland Expo West 2019 dates and venue are up and registrations are live!

When: May 17-19, 2019

Where: Flagstaff, AZ, Fort Tuthill County Park

Join us at Overland Expo WEST in May 2019 outside Flagstaff, Arizona for the world's most unique event for do-it-yourself adventure travel enthusiasts, with hundreds of session-hours of classes for 4WD and adventure motorcycling, inspirational programs, the Overland Film Festival, roundtable discussions, demonstrations, food, and a large expo featuring over 300 vendors of adventure travel equipment, camping gear, bikes, vehicles, and services.

We are in booth PS1 again this year, here’s the map, you can click on this and save it to your mobile device.

Event Registration Link

Event Location Details

535021DC-4ABB-4396-A030-9CAF8EEDF66E.gif

Wish I could make the trek down in our truck..... Anyone know if they are doing the DIY area again?

Anyone else going from San Antonio area? I am going by motorcycle, and leaving the 11th of May. Planning to go to the grand canyon the day before the event. Planning on camping each day, let me know if anyone is interested in joining me. I'll put the itinerary below incase anyone is interested or has advice on what I should consider changing or site I need to see.

Day 1: Monahans Sandhills State Park (camping)
Day 2: Stopping at Carlsbad caverns for the day finishing at white sands park (camping)
Day 3: Gila national park (camping)
Day 4: Grand Canyon (camping)
Day 5: EXPO!

-Seth

We have FREE PASSES to give away!

:jump:

expo west 2019 ver 2.png

Yes, that's right. Free ninety eight. Two people for the whole event with free camping at Overland Expo West in Arizona.

We will be giving away a total of six (6) of these weekend passes for two (2) people with camping included for EXPO WEST.

We will get the ball rolling here first followed by give aways on our Instagram account... head over HERE to get the scoop!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom