Our intechrv Flyer Pursue

RickLB

Adventurist
Wife wanted to start camping and exploring so we bought this a few months ago. It has a AC for this hot months in SC, maxxair fan, slide in fridge, stove but we use a tembotusk except for coffee.
0708180826.jpg
0702181405.jpg

Nice. How much does it weigh? How do you power it? Any interior pics?

I'll bet you can hang meat in there with the roof air, does it have the heat strip in it as well?

I like the set up, annex room for space, weather tight enclosure to sleep in. As long as I can get a good nights sleep, what ever else the weather throws at me I can usually deal with.

@Dave maybe 1400 fully loaded!
Powered by a battery and try and charge it with solar. We have a generator if the sun don’t cooperate!
I’ll have to get interior pics later

Last edited:
The roof air also has a "heater" function built into it. Essentially an electric heater style "strip" that the fan blows air over.

Ann and I looked hard at the larger model they have that has standing room. If we had decided on a trailer over the slide in camper that was our first choice. Super nice set up and they seem well built. I dig your use of the awning and room.

I just bought a similar trailer (VRV Flyer) and plan to put the same awning and room on it. Are you happy with yours? Is it the 8X8 or 8X6.5?

Ann and I looked hard at the larger model they have that has standing room. If we had decided on a trailer over the slide in camper that was our first choice. Super nice set up and they seem well built. I dig your use of the awning and room.
I agree with jscusmcvet use of the awning room. I have a similar awning room on my trailer & find the uses to be multiple. They quick to set up & just as fast to take down.
Again very nice set up you have.
66378946_2269210623127799_4483537770706370560_n (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom