Oceano Dunes SVRA Under Attack

california_governor_russia_24690_c0-233-2715-1815_s885x516.jpg

I got my T-shirts in the mail today.

I must say that I HATE big decals or whatever they use to make event T-shirts. I have no idea what process @Grilled Tees uses for the logos, ect, but its not the traditional sticky, sweaty decal that I'm used too.

Once again, HUGE thanks to AAV and Grilled Tees for putting this together. Lot's of west coasters here...jump on this bandwagon...the next closure could be coming to a location near you!

Last edited:
Many thanks to everyone for supporting Corva and liking the idea of co branding to help the fight although we did not sell 100 shirts I think we opened some eyes to what American Adventurist is about as I was mailing shirts all over the USA so hopefully the shirts will open lines of dialog in places where they have not been before

Many thanks to everyone for supporting Corva and liking the idea of co branding to help the fight although we did not sell 100 shirts I think we opened some eyes to what American adventurist is about as I was mailing shirts all over the USA so hopefully the shirts will open lines of dialog in places where they have to been before
Thank you for helping with this, raising almost a $1000 for CORVA is a huge accomplishment

Many thanks to everyone for supporting Corva and liking the idea of co branding to help the fight although we did not sell 100 shirts I think we opened some eyes to what American Adventurist is about as I was mailing shirts all over the USA so hopefully the shirts will open lines of dialog in places where they have not been before

Thank YOU for doing the heavy lifting Jay. You deserve all the credit.

American Adventurist would not be where we are today without you :thumbsup

It’s shocking when you see the map and realize just how much land WE have been locked out of. It’s depressing when you think about the ever shrinking options in this country for outdoor opportunities, especially in the OHV realm.

There’s a BIG meeting coming up in SLO, if you can get over there and help them turn the room BLUE

BB610AF8-AA5B-4E32-9ACE-C03DF1BE8276.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom