Next Generation Land Cruiser

Wouldn’t that be nice.

If Toyota actually got serious about it they might get my business again. But until they offer a Land Cruiser that costs similar to a new Jeep, the new Bronco or the new Defender, they’re missing the mark.

I've read somewhere that AUSTRALIA is actually Toyota's largest market for the Land Cruiser model, and that they plan to cater to the Aussies in their next design. Fortunately, the Aussies seem to want what you want . . .

I've read somewhere that AUSTRALIA is actually Toyota's largest market for the Land Cruiser model, and that they plan to cater to the Aussies in their next design. Fortunately, the Aussies seem to want what you want . . .

Toyota would need to meet our safety standards first.

But a Land Cruiser based on a Tundra still sounds like a land yacht in size.

Where do you seen in that article that the LC is based on the Tundra? It said new LC and Tundra models, not LC based on Tundra. I'd been toying with selling the LC after 26 years and looked at a Tacoma. Keeping the LC. I agree that a much cheaper well designed LC would sell, unlike the design nightmare of the FJ Cruiser.

A few years back Toyota also supposedly said by 2022 they would be full electric... never hold your breath with Toyota, you will turn blue and fall over first!!!

Where do you seen in that article that the LC is based on the Tundra? It said new LC and Tundra models, not LC based on Tundra. I'd been toying with selling the LC after 26 years and looked at a Tacoma. Keeping the LC. I agree that a much cheaper well designed LC would sell, unlike the design nightmare of the FJ Cruiser.

Logistically it would make sense that all trucks would be moved into Toyota’s F1 Platform. That would be Tacoma, 4Runner, Tundra, Sequoia, & LC. Sequoia & LC would then be nearly redundant so one, probably Sequoia, would be discontinued. Or we get a Sequiser.

Logistically it would make sense that all trucks would be moved into Toyota’s F1 Platform. That would be Tacoma, 4Runner, Tundra, Sequoia, & LC. Sequoia & LC would then be nearly redundant so one, probably Sequoia, would be discontinued. Or we get a Sequiser.
Logically, I agree, it's just not what the article even implied.

Back
Top Bottom