NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Greetings everybody my name is Dean and I am an over-the-road truck driver. I'm originally from Maine and growing up in that area I of course grew up enjoying the outdoors. I travel all lower 48 states calling various goods via flatbed tractor-trailer. I am a ham radio operator hence my forum name. I currently don't have an off-road rig but I am in the process of finding something that fits my personality. I look forward to talking and maybe even possibly meeting those of you on here while I travel around the United States.
20190324_090204.jpg

Greetings everybody my name is Dean and I am an over-the-road truck driver. I'm originally from Maine and growing up in that area I of course grew up enjoying the outdoors. I travel all lower 48 states calling various goods via flatbed tractor-trailer. I am a ham radio operator hence my forum name. I currently don't have an off-road rig but I am in the process of finding something that fits my personality. I look forward to talking and maybe even possibly meeting those of you on here while I travel around the United States.View attachment 44446

Welcome Dean!

02BF0059-5C86-4768-9ACB-1CA02CFA0CEB.jpeg

Hello my name is Armando. I enjoy the outdoors (camping, fishing, hiking, exploring and adventure). Glad to be here.

Welcome, what part of the country are you in, and what do you drive (we like pictures)

Hi Gren, Always happy when we get another SoCal Jeeper in here! Where do you like to go wheeling?

I've done a little in Anza and a little in Big Bear. The photo I posted is going up Palomar Mountain and then down to Anza on Sunday night.

Just trying to find new trails.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom