New Law Lets the Government Shoot Down Your Drone

Al Swope

Adventurist
Founding Member
I am trying to imagine any agency that could figure out how to shoot down a drone quickly. Maybe they'll have their own kamikaze drones

woody

Adventurist
I'd love to see the pile of paper work that would create for the agency shooter:D The emotional stress on the public just seeing a weapon discharge... the humanity!
Paperwork, what paperwork? Take a few down like this and people will start to behave. Snowflakes and spoiled brats don't deserve paperwork!! Obviously a tounge-in-cheek solution

TangoBlue

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
Paperwork, what paperwork? Take a few down like this and people will start to behave. Snowflakes and spoiled brats don't deserve paperwork!! Obviously a tounge-in-cheek solution
No, a pragmatic solution from a bygone era.

Today, the aggressor would be taken down by a civil suit like assaulting personal property with an unlicensed assault raptor, or some such nonsense, and then see their life savings wiped out.

Unfortunately, one snowflake will sue for the cost of his drone and emotional distress, win a multi-million dollar lawsuit and we're right back to where we started. Personally...they are annoying as He!! and in fire areas deserve to be shot down! :wth?

woody

Adventurist
I don't see the reason for potential harm to a bird of prey from propellers? Jamming controls electronically seems a safer choice?

Top Bottom