Mosko Moto Nomad Tank Bag

Chad

Adventurist
Editor
I have a love-hate relationship with tank bags.  They’re great for keeping all of the essential things you need right where you can easily access them, but then all of the things in the bag tend to become a tangled mess. If you have a larger tank bag things can all but disappear, and looking for that second ear plug or tube of chapstick can quickly turn into a pull over and dig in your bag affair.  Thankfully, Mosko Moto has taken a completely difference approach to how a tank bag is organized, and fused it with so many innovative features that calling it a tank bag feels like an understatement.
Nomad-2.jpg
Nomad-1.jpg

The Nomad is a dynamic, multi-layer, gear swallowing and organizing tank bag that can be suited to any type of ride and any type of rider.  You can stuff the thing full of gear and load up the MOLLE on the top, or you can go fast and light and carry just the essentials...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review of this versatile bag @Chad. I'm looking into this one and am really curious to see if a DSLR with battery pack can fit comfortably along with a filled hydration bladder and maybe a lens or two...

That's going to be a no go I'm afraid. I would have to shoehorn my Sony bodies in.

Back
Top Bottom