Mojave Road Experience in Jeopardy

On a similar energy theme, so many complain of high energy prices, but when it comes time for solutions for supply distribution to increase availability and potentially lower costs, there are objections. Filed under, "you can't have your cake and eat it too".

35799406_1927931827245044_973648332721225728_n.jpg

I think we are all on the same page regarding solar and wind energy "farms" are not solutions to meet our energy needs in the future.

What are the other proposals to meet future energy needs?

I think we are all on the same page regarding solar and wind energy "farms" are not solutions to meet our energy needs in the future.

What are the other proposals to meet future energy needs?

Less human (parasites) ahem...consumers...

Relax, those windmills are just charging stations for all the electric vehicles that can't make it to Vegas on a single charge?

Funny thing is... I've seen a lot of these on dot gov properties... same thing, total boondoggle of non-use.

Follow the money folks...
True! I noticed that at the new parking garage located next to the Navy Exchange on the WRNNMC (Bethesda Naval Hospital; pronounced Run-Amok) campus. Although not a daily visitor, never have I seen an electrically powered vehicle there in those prime parking spaces. :lol

I wonder how long you'd have to sit there at Sheetz in WV to charge said Tesla before you could continue on... :crazy
This particular sheets has restaurant style seating so they were maybe trying to sell some meal deals!

So, an hour and 15 minutes to a "full tank"... that's a LOT of Sheets coffee while you wait...

:coffee

True! I noticed that at the new parking garage located next to the Navy Exchange on the WRNNMC (Bethesda Naval Hospital; pronounced Run-Amok) campus. Although not a daily visitor, never have I seen an electrically powered vehicle there in those prime parking spaces. :lol

They are all over new buildings because you get "green energy" credits for them.... same with 80%+ LED lighting etc.

not saying they all work this way, but we have some on our lot here at work that you connect to via phone app and can be paid either by the half hour or through monthly plans similar to a cell phone contract that can be used at any of the chargers in that companies network.

Back
Top Bottom