Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route

Greg

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Looks fun!

http://ridebdr.com/MABDR
MidAtlantic-map-.jpg

East coast trip some day. I've been fortunate enough to have driven the WA, OR, UT and most of the ID BDRs. Look forward to complting the west then head east during retirement years to see that part of the country.

Goes right past my house. Been waitin for this to drop publicly for a long time.

That's the plan for the GS. Maybe split it in half. Do the part north of MD and then do southern half later.

Route specifics are now live on the webpage. I have been wanting a route to compliment a trip to Gettysburg using Blue Ridge Parkway, Skyline Drive, and Highland Scenic Highway. This might be the one. I will have to read reports from others about the road/trail conditions first.

Route specifics are now live on the webpage. I have been wanting a route to compliment a trip to Gettysburg using Blue Ridge Parkway, Skyline Drive, and Highland Scenic Highway. This might be the one. I will have to read reports from others about the road/trail conditions first.

Say hi when you get to Gettysburg. I'm just on the other side of the mountain. I can recommend some good camping spots not far from Gettysburg in Michaux State Forest.

Back
Top Bottom