Meet and greet Fiesta Island

Bring it...I'll bet it's 8 hours each way for you, add in an hour or two to get back on our side of the fence Sunday, and you're going to get some windshield time.

I cross at the Tecate crossing when headed south, usually come back through the Mexicali crossing.

Ok give me a little more warning the next time you're heading south and hopefully I'll tag along

I'm not 100% sure but I will try and swing by with the family. I'm in the process of replacing a couple of axles and installing shackles amongst the myriad of other chores.

Weather has changed to Drizzle all day Saturday on the news. We will open this up for another weekend. Cancelled for now Sorry.

OK, it's officially canceled, who's in for San Felipe?:cool: I'll be camped on the beach at Pete's Camp. Get yourself to the north end of San Felipe, there are a couple of signs for Pete's, you'll be making a left turn. If you pass the Pemex on your right you went to far. Take the road all the way to the beach, and look for me.

2016baja500%20005_zpskfsfjlry.jpg

If I'm not at my truck, check the bar!;)

OK no one stepping up? May 6th Fiesta island, bring your rig or what ever, BBQ Fire pit ect. Lets do this, Say 10am to when ever. Nothing formal just get there. Meet and greet. I also posted on the Portal. Not in charge but gotta do something.

Please edit this OP

Back
Top Bottom