Meet and greet Fiesta Island

Borrego60

Adventurist
Founding Member
This event has been cancelled for the Fiesta Island meet and greet.

Last edited:
Sounds good, but I dont think Paige and I will be able to make it. I am leaving early for Overland Expo this year so I will be packing up and grocery shopping Saturday for a Sunday departure.

That's alright, just need to do something beach wise or so. Been a while for a Island get together.

I might be able to make it depending on how late the even runs. I have to help some family move that day near the south side of Camp Pendleton, but I'll be there if we get done early enough.

I'll be at the beach, but the side where the sun rises over the water, San Felipe. You guys have a good time!

May swing by in the box... Edit, apparently I have a kids birthday party to attend...

Last edited:
I'm going to keep this in mind. Doing some work on the north side of LA. I'll have to see if I can sneak away that day...

Weather is looking on the bad side this weekend. This might be cancelled will know more on Thursday.

No bad days in San Felipe, cerveza is always frio, and the tacos pescado y tacos cameron are always delicioso! (cold beer, fish tacos and shrimp tacos for you gringos :rolleyes:, I don't speak Spanish, but I can order fluently at Taco Bell!)

Back
Top Bottom