Let's Talk About DIY Trailer Builds - Axle-Less Trailer Suspension

Timbren-Industries

Adventurist
Let's talk trailer builds.

We're grateful to work with a wide range of trailer manufacturers that run our Axle-Less Suspension. But, we're also huge fans of DIY trailer builds and stoked to chat more about them here! With an increase in DIY trailer builds, there are so many we have seen, not one the same from another. Some teardrop style, some box style, some flatbed toy hauler style. If you're doing a DIY build, and using an existing platform typically you'll be stuck with an axle and leaf springs. If you're starting from scratch with just some tubing & parts, you'll have the choice of deciding what sort of suspension you want to install. We're here to tell you regardless if you use an existing platform or starting from scratch, our Axle-Less Trailer Suspension can be installed.

Let's chat about the pros, install and we will share some photos of DIY builds that have been submitted to us in 2020!

For those unfamiliar with Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension, here is a quick "catch you up to speed":
" This award-winning product turns the traditional idea of trailer suspensions on its head. The most exciting feature about the Axle-Less suspension is the fact that it requires no axle! Think about the possibilities. Imagine the freedom to go anywhere – without the usual restrictions of an axle. Experience a smooth, quiet ride made possible with Timbren’s rubber spring technology."

Featuring:
- Maximize Ground Clearance
- Progressive Jounce Spring
- Rebound Spring For Constant Tension
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Urethane Bushings For Quiet Operation
- Made of Steel Components

Check it our for yourself:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/timbren_industries/
Site: https://timbren.com/axle-less/

So, let's see those DIY builds! Whether it has an axle, torsion or our Axle-Less we want to see it. Post a pic below and let's talk!

timbren-review-2020.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
timbren-review-2020.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg
FullSizeRender-5.jpg
FullSizeRender-6.jpg
FullSizeRender-7.jpg

My biggest question is how can I install these on my current trailer and make sure the alignment is correct? How do you offer bolt on brackets I can attach to my current frame? Or do I need to go weld-on.

Here's a rundown of my current trailer.
Great question! Yes, you can install them to any trailer (theoretically). They are an all bolt on application that can be made to fit. Depending on your trailer, trailer frame and set up you may need to bolt or weld on brackets so the axle-less fits. Check this video out for DIY alignment questions!:

Back
Top Bottom