Lets see some FISH !

And a few more.

017.jpg
293.jpg
641.jpg
778.jpg
P091712_1731.jpg

Nice fish Mark, where did you catch the catfish. It looks like a muddy river in the south. Id love to get down there and do some exploring, camping, & fishing. Iv'e only traveled & fished out west. CA, AZ, NV, NM & UT.

Midnight Rider, one of these days I'll remember your name... Adam I think.. :)

When we goin' fishing?!

It has been close to 10 years since I really fished. I have sat out in a boat drinking beer a few times, but I wouldn't classify that as really fishing. You guys have added a new summer/fall goal for me now!

Midnight Rider, one of these days I'll remember your name... Adam I think.. :)

When we goin' fishing?!

Yeah it's Adam. I go fishing pretty often. I have my daughter entered in a kids fishing derby at a local park this weekend. Wish us luck. Ill try to get some good pictures.

If your interested, Ill start letting you know, where and when we plan to go. Or we can plan a trip. I go to the Eastern Sierras every chance I get, but now that summers approaching, we will probably be hitting up the local lakes more, doing weekend camping trips, etc. I would actually like to fish a few of the lakes/reservoirs down by your area Mitch. I have yet to fish DVL, and Otay lakes. Id also like to go check out Lake Skinner, my family used to go camping/fishing there when I was little, but it's probably been 20 years. I caught my 1st Catfish there when I was just big enough to hold a pole.

The good one here is supposed to be San Vicente Res., the dam has been under construction for some time, so access has been cut off, but it's supposed to open again soon though.

There is also El Capitan, but I think you need a boat there.

Nice to see you're not stuck on any one type of fish.....good to have diversity

No, I don't discriminate! haha. Now that summer is coming, I'm hoping to get out and do some more saltwater fishing. I'd love to land a big fat Yellow tail or something similar sometime this summer!

Pictures are mixed up the Pontoon with Sturgeon in on the Snake River, Snake River Canyon, near Twin Falls Idaho.
1,3,8 Lake Trout caught at headwaters of the Snake River /outflow of Jackson Lake Dam Grand Tetons NP.
4-Bull or Brown Trout caught on Rock Creek, LoLo NF Montana.
6-7 Moose Creek Reservoir, near Bovil Idaho

IMG_7001.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_6337.JPG
IMG_5448.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_6041.JPG
IMG_6051.JPG
IMG_5187.JPG

Last edited:
During a visit to San Quintin, Baja a couple of years ago, big white sea bass were running out in the ocean. While snooping around to see if we could get our greedy hands on a couple of chunks, I took this picture of my buddy Kris with one boat's take. We finally scored a couple of pounds of sea bass by cooking up a big batch of fresh clam chowder and giving some bowls of it to some fishermen a few doors down at the Old Mill Hotel. They reciprocated with some sea bass. It was the best sashimi that I have ever had!

IMG_2278.JPG

Cam

Back
Top Bottom