I'll be glad when this year is over.

ArkansasDon

Adventurist
Been real busy, this Covid mess has things discombobulated for me & the wife. My younger brother passed in July of this year (he's retire from the US Army) no funeral do to this Covid thing he lived in California. Hire a contractor to do some work on the house, my home was all tore up from a remodel that started in Sept 2020, new roof, siding, deck addition which is finished, now a new detatched 3 car garage is going up slowly, all because of the weather. That wont be finished until after the new year sometime what the contractor said. Had to have several trees taken out. Lots of tractor work. The slab is finished.
Was in the hosiptal for pneumonia for 5 days in mid Nov 2020, they tested me 3 times for Covid all them came back negative while I was in the hosiptal. The chemo treatments jack'd up my teeth so I had a lot of dental work done, thank GOD thats all over.
Sally & I haven't had any time to run trails or camp @ all in 2020 with the exception of early trip 2020 in Feb in the national forest which I posted earlier this year.
Went for my last cancer check up in 2nd week of December 2020 & every thing was good, cancer is still stage 1 low grade, now my check ups are once a year instead of twice a year. I still go back every 8 weeks for a port flushing which that will be with me for the next 3 years.
Leaving Jan 2nd 2021 for Louisiana to meet up with my ol' Cajun buddy for 4 days of coyote hunting. Finished working up a new coyote killer load in .243Win for my predator rifle, was a little worried about getting the new load finished in time. Using new powder that is less weather sensitive so it was a chore coming up with that load & making sure it's consistent. I'm happy how it groups @ 100. I'm looking forward to the new year & getting 2020 behind us.
SAM_2802.JPG

SAM_2779.JPG
SAM_2872.JPG
SAM_2802.JPG
SAM_2870.JPG

Back
Top Bottom