Group Buy Round Four: American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
In support of Tread Lightly and our community's commitment to keeping trails open and our lands clean, we are producing a fourth round of the American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo to ensure we can pack out what we pack in!

image.jpeg

Shipped price to all 50 states is $73 ($53+$20 flat rate shipping and handling).

Color Options: Black, Green or Tan.

Logos are the "original" black and white round AAV logo pictured above!

This group buy closes 16 June 2016, payment due at time of posting.

How do you get one? Follow these 4 simple steps:

1. Post in this thread with your SCREEN NAME and FIRST NAME and the color you want - Black, Green or Tan.

2. Go to the PayPal button (Donate) at the bottom of this screen and send your money.

3. Send me a PM once you have paid with your order details and your shipping address!

4. Get your AAV Edition Trasharoo when they arrive!

Trasharoo said:
There isn't a single one of us who is against the "Tread Lightly" philosophy, and many of us pack out our own trash, but how many of us pick up trash when we see it? Or, how often do we end up with some nasty burrito or sandwich wrapper in the vehicle and end up smelling it for the rest of the trip? Trash should be kept outside where we can't smell it, it can't drip on interior parts, and there should be more than enough room in a trash bag for what you bring and what ever you might find and want to pick up. The problem is, hanging a X-gallon Hefty bag off the back of your vehicle doesn't work too well, one bump and its gone; and the old-style canvas bags that many of us are fond of flop around back there- damaging paint, and sometimes dropping more trash than they hold. Enter the Trasharoo.

Tread lightly colour logo.jpg

Minimum order has been met! All orders will ship with a free American Adventurist morale patch and decal while supplies last!

Jump on the bandwagon now before round four closes! :bandwagon

*If you have not paid, see first post and do so now so we can place the order on time!

1. @richard310 - Richard - Tan - PAID - Delivered
2. @BlkWgn - Cris - Green - PAID - Delivered
3. @Scott - Scott -Green - PAID - Delivered
4. @SSSSTFIRE - Erik - Black - PAID - SENT
5. @Jim - Tan (Qty: X 2) - PAID - Delivered
6. @rixham - Robert - Tan
7. @hove102 - Adam - Tan - PAID
8. @MotoDave - Dave - Tan - PAID - SENT
9. @WashingtonTaco - Mike - Black - PAID - SENT
10. @Team Balls Out - Ray - Black - PAID - Delivered
11. @Humberto - Humberto - Black - PAID - Delivered

Order placed for 6 tan, 2 green and 4 black

Last edited:
3. Send me a PM once you have paid with your order details and your shipping address!

:lawyer

I'm having issues paying from my phone.. I'll pay when I get to work from a real computer.

Thanks Dave! Once everyone pays how long will it take to get them?

Once all orders are paid, I place the order. Then they make them. Then they ship them to me. Then I ship individual orders.

So, however long all that takes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom