Group Buy: American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always happens right after I bought one already.

I hear you! I just bought one before the Rendezvous and it showed up on my doorstep the day I got home. I was going to sell it to replace it with the AA edition but luckily I have 2 spares so I'll see if I can make that work, lol. If no,t selling the plain one shouldn't be challenging at all....

- - - Updated - - -

Mike, I don't have the rear mounted spare so I mount mine on the side of my rack and built this PVC inner frame to help it keep it's shape.

View attachment 10238

A Snow Peak folding chair fits perfectly and does the same trick. Unfortunately it's a bit pricier and more pilferable....

Staff bubbas please help keep this list updated as time goes on, I will be offline 10-14 November in the field :salute

A Snow Peak folding chair fits perfectly and does the same trick. Unfortunately it's a bit pricier and more pilferable....

Indeed, but the PVC lives in the bag and the bag is useable full time. And no stinky chair to sit on.

Indeed, but the PVC lives in the bag and the bag is useable full time. And no stinky chair to sit on.

never had that problem. lol I used mine (when I had my Jeep) to carry the chair, a couple of my tables and my tent heater hoses.

Ya'll asked for swag so I'm bumping this up - order one before you miss the boat!

Just want to say that there is only 3 more days to get your order placed. Get one while you can. Who knows when the next time this will happen...

We are coming up to the deadline... just a little over 24 hours left. Get them while you can! Close of the group buy is Saturday, Nov. 15th at 1700 hours (5pm PST).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom