Group Buy: American Adventurist Edition - Last US Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 53031

By popular demand, we are proud to introduce the Last US Bag "Oscar's Mobile Hideout": American Adventurist Edition

Made right here in the good old USA, this bag was designed with input from our community HERE, and we reported on the beta version HERE. We are beyond stoked to see it come to fruition and available to our members here!

:independence

View attachment 53032

INTRODUCTORY PRICING!
Shipped price to all 50 states is $100 (retail is $209) for this initial group buy. Subsequent rounds will see a price increase.

Color Options:

Logo is our "original" round AAV logo pictured above!

We need 12 orders to meet the minimum, payment due at time of posting.

Group buy will close the morning of 18 September!

How do you get one? Follow these 4 simple steps:

1. Post in this thread with your SCREEN NAME and FIRST NAME and the color you want - Tan or Gray (pictured).

2. Go to the PayPal button (Donate) at the bottom of this screen and send your money.

3. Send me a PM once you have paid with your order details and your shipping address!

4. Get your Oscar's Mobile Hideout when they arrive! Lead time is 4-8 weeks.

View attachment 53033

View attachment 53035

View attachment 53034

View attachment 53090

View attachment 53091

View attachment 53092

View attachment 53093

View attachment 53094

View attachment 53095

View attachment 53096
CREEL - count me in!! 1 gray bag please - Donation Sent

Last edited:
UPDATE 9OCT2020:

"They are in production now. Waiting on some materials to arrive as we were only able to cut about half with what we had in stock, but the run should continue soon into printing and sewing."

UPDATE 13NOV2020

“We should be getting this out soon. We have had nothing but delays on raw materials (the whole industry is in turmoil) - the demand for zipper, reflective tape, webbing, etc is through the roof at our mills and unfortunately, they are delivering at a snail's pace. Sorry I hadn't updated you sooner - trying to keep up with a rapidly changing landscape.”

UPDATE 30NOV20:

Dave;
We are trying to ship this this week. The mesh we use is arriving today to complete the cutting (delayed 6 weeks from mill) but we have all the panels in place waiting on pockets.
Will

These have shipped and you should be receiving them now. Please note that due to the delays in manufacturing I paid the extra cost to just drop ship them directly to you to save time.

As a result, there was no opportunity to slip the decal and patches into your order.

I will ship these to each of you separately in January.

:box

Opening this thread back up so you guys can post up pics when you get yours out in the wild!

This was on my doorstep today here in Florida

4D2AF378-C227-4C72-930F-9F88577C198C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom