FUEL CANS

Almost $50 for a nylon bag, I think I'll pass on that one!
I got my lid straps and aluminum disc's from fleabay for a reasonable price. I use a strap wrench to open the caps.

I got my lid straps and aluminum disc's from fleabay for a reasonable price. I use a strap wrench to open the caps.

It's worth it to me as an insurance policy to keep that spout 100% clean and dust free etc so it's ready to use when it's needed. I really like the spout and the wrench being stored together as well.

I've seen fuel spouts get caked with trail dust and then accidentally tossed in with other stuff like sleeping bags...

I keep mine inside a couple of safeway shopping bags inside a much more reasonably priced nylon bag from wallyworld.
Also in the bag is a safety siphon hose.

Also in the bag is a safety siphon hose.

That's another good piece of kit that we should all be carrying - SAFETY SIPHON FTW!

safety-siphon-1.jpg

I bought the bag. I am a organization nerd. The bag is made in the USA by a small US company. Yes you can buy all sorts of cheap items at Wally World and Amazon. The older I get the less cheap crap I want in my life. Each to their own.

I bought the bag. I am a organization nerd. The bag is made in the USA by a small US company. Yes you can buy all sorts of cheap items at Wally World and Amazon. The older I get the less cheap crap I want in my life. Each to their own.

THIS.

1639452499026.gif

Back
Top Bottom