Freeze Dried Food Companies

Motivation thread here! I knew my urban get home bag that resides in my commuter Accord was out dated. I just did realize by how long. Shame on me. Working on it this weekend.

9574ED96-4784-482B-8323-B089668E150C.jpeg

I didn’t see a back up battery for cell phone charging, granted in a grid down situation it won’t be of much use but would a good add to the list otherwise.

1C1DDE4D-2E55-4228-BB8D-63928E1082BF.jpeg

Motivation thread here! I knew my urban get home bag that resides in my commuter Accord was out dated. I just did realize by how long. Shame on me. Working on it this weekend.

View attachment 54626

I didn’t see a back up battery for cell phone charging, granted in a grid down situation it won’t be of much use but would a good add to the list otherwise.

View attachment 54627

Did you mean to post this in the bug out bag thread, or are you gonna put some freeze dried food in there?

;)

I have never bought from or even heard of this company until seeing them posted in another but they're closing shop and have everything 50% off: I don't know anything about them or if these are good prices, just passing it along as it seemed relevant to this thread.
https://homelandfreezedried.com/

I keep some Mountain House on hand for emergencies* but all of the ones above except the eggs (860mg) are around 1500mg of sodium per pouch so if you've got sodium sensitive high blood pressure be careful. Be sure to drink lots of water with them. If you like those and the sodium doesn't bother you the biscuits and gravy are pretty good too.

*WalMart had some of their Just in Case 2 day boxes (spaghetti version) clearanced priced for like $11/case before the China Virus.

I keep some Mountain House on hand for emergencies* but all of the ones above except the eggs (860mg) are around 1500mg of sodium per pouch so if you've got sodium sensitive high blood pressure be careful. Be sure to drink lots of water with them. If you like those and the sodium doesn't bother you the biscuits and gravy are pretty good too.

*WalMart had some of their Just in Case 2 day boxes (spaghetti version) clearanced priced for like $11/case before the China Virus.

If I'm eating these I have bigger things to worry about.

Same reason I keep them around; Mountain House now says they're good for up to thirty years if they're stored properly.

Back
Top Bottom