Frankie the Adventure Dawg's Reports

It’s with a heavy heart that I say my adventures have come to an end.

It feels like 10 years of adventure went by too quickly. Always take a minute to take them with you, run in the forest, run in an open field and smell the open air.

Thanks for all the adventures and love from everyone here as well.

It feels like 10 years of adventure went by too quickly. Always take a minute to take them with you, run in the forest, run in an open field and smell the open air.

Truly sorry to hear it. Thanks so much for the Frankie reports over time. They have been great, some of my favorite forum posts of all sorts to follow.

My own adventure dog Haley passed in early June, she made 14 years 3 months. Im looking for another rescue dog, maybe two again.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear Garrett & Malamute, I'm not looking forward to the day when Sadie Girl goes (she's 11 yrs). She loves road trips, camping, running trails & exploring.
SAM_4081.JPG
29249279_1615041325211402_5299155434920583613_n.jpg
54353436_2102369119811951_352286540606472192_n.jpg
026.JPG

002.JPG

Sorry to hear it Garrett

I am so sorry to hear this. I'll miss reading his adventures. More people need a dog's perspective. Excluding the opinion that the litterbox is a buffet of course.

Back
Top Bottom