Fowler Family Adventure 2013

Fowldarr

Adventurist
Founding Member
Part I: In which our fearless band of travelers ventures to their homeland to bid farewell to the family matriarch only to find themselves nearly incarcerated

Well, as many of you know, I began our annual trip to Yellowstone early due to the passing of my grandmother. The service was lovely, saw family I have literally not seen in decades, and we were all very surprised to find that most of us had grown up.

I was also able to finish up some work on my trailer (see project Sancho) So that was good.

Then this evening my nephew (who will hereto be known as PAB for Punk Ass Bitch) decided that somebody needed to take him and his girlfriend to the mall (right now) Now what you need to know is that PAB is 19 years old. He has no job, and has made a habit of traveling between idaho (with grandma), North Dakote (His Mom), and Texas (his dad), basically, whoever will pay him some attention and pay his way. So his GF up and calls my wife a B****, my wife tells her that is not okay (loudly) at which point PAB comes in yelling at my wife, raises his hand, and steps towards my wife (hand still raised) next thing I know PAB is pinned in the corner, there is foam coming out of my mouth and flames from my ears and eyes, the back of my brain is begging him to take a swing, instead he starts yelling about how he is calling the cops, which he did, and soon as I lowered him to the ground. The cops were cool and my only regret is I didn't get a picture of myself with them for this report.

We leave tomorrow for yellowstone.

Ahh...family reunions. Always the time to discover or rediscover the fact that only some of the family has "grown up."

-Andy

Love those tough guys who raise their hand to a woman and call for the cops once a man steps up. Your nickname for him is fitting..

Enjoy Yellowstone!

Sounds like he needs about 50-60 more of those events to let him know how life really works.

Have a great Yellowstone trip! That place is one my list, for some day.

Then this evening my nephew (who will hereto be known as PAB for Punk Ass Bitch) decided that somebody needed to take him and his girlfriend to the mall (right now) Now what you need to know is that PAB is 19 years old. He has no job, and has made a habit of traveling between idaho (with grandma), North Dakote (His Mom), and Texas (his dad), basically, whoever will pay him some attention and pay his way. So his GF up and calls my wife a B****, my wife tells her that is not okay (loudly) at which point PAB comes in yelling at my wife, raises his hand, and steps towards my wife (hand still raised) next thing I know PAB is pinned in the corner, there is foam coming out of my mouth and flames from my ears and eyes, the back of my brain is begging him to take a swing, instead he starts yelling about how he is calling the cops, which he did, and soon as I lowered him to the ground. The cops were cool and my only regret is I didn't get a picture of myself with them for this report.

We leave tomorrow for yellowstone.

:beer

PAB is right. I've no use for fools such as him, I'd have been hard pressed to show your level of restraint! Sounds like he was spared the rod as a lad and has no respect for women or elders.

Dave, you are exactly correct. My personal favorite part went something like this:

Officer: mr. Fowler, you realize that you should not have used force.

Me: No.

Officer: okay...what were you thinking when you pushed him?

Me: Man, I really want to hit this kid.

Officer:(laughs so loud PAB hears him)

DSCF0262.jpg
DSCF0267.jpg
DSCF0292.jpg
DSCF0312.jpg
DSCF0330.jpg
DSCF0335.jpg
DSCF0373.jpg
DSCF0385.jpg
DSCF0452.jpg
DSCF0537.jpg
DSCF0539.jpg
DSCF0559 - Copy.jpg
DSCF0562 - Copy.jpg
DSCF0585 - Copy.jpg
DSCF0590 - Copy.jpg
DSCF0591 - Copy.jpg
DSCF0651 - Copy.jpg
Scarface1 - Copy.jpg
Scarface2 - Copy.jpg
Scarface3 - Copy.jpg
Standing Bear - Copy.jpg

There you go, enjoy the pictures, gave the new camera quite a workout, but these are some of the better pictures.

I am glad you guys had fun in Yellowstone! Was your grizzly found up by pebble creek? He might have been the same one we photographed in the fall. Bear 119?

.facebook_-1282240895.jpg

Back
Top Bottom