Forum suggestion

libarata

Adventurist
Since a lot of adventuring requires some bit of equipment, I think a spot to review what we use could add some traffic. Right off of the bat, I have a roof rack, boxes, new aux lights, gas cans, roof bars, a hatchet, tent, backpack, and some other things to review.

To help the decision, I have a format that I will be using for my formal reviews of equipment I purchase.

Item Name:
Item code number:
Where item was purchased from:
When item was purchased:
Duration of item use as of review submission:
Cost of item:

Intended use of item:

Overall use of item:

Detailed impression of item:

Will item be suggested for others:

Since a lot of adventuring requires some bit of equipment, I think a spot to review what we use could add some traffic. Right off of the bat, I have a roof rack, boxes, new aux lights, gas cans, roof bars, a hatchet, tent, backpack, and some other things to review.

We agree! However you'd like to format your report is up to you but we don't prescribe members the way in which they compose their own reports.

As far as locations to post your report I recommend your review of the forum titles from the "Forum" page. Then select one of the titles below:

The Bonfire
General Adventure Planning
General Adventure Reports
Community Events
Adventure Photography
Hiking
Biking
Winter Sports
Wilderness Survival
Hunting
Lake, River and Ocean
Tenting
Vehicle Mounted Shelters
Trailers
Campsite Equipment
Outdoor Adventure Gear
General Vehicle Modifications
Vehicle Support Equipment
Jeeps
Mini and Mid Size Trucks
Full Size Trucks
Import SUV's
Domestic SUV's
Adventure Campers
Adventure Vans
Subaru and Other Adventure Vehicles
Adventure Motorcycles
Adventure Watercraft
Adventure Toys - Other
The Homestead
The Kitchen
Disaster Preparedness
The Pub
Armory and Range
Member Marketplace
The Internet Exchange
Vendor Marketplace

For example, if you review a tent, post your assessment in the forum title, "Tenting." Or say you want to contribute your experience with a roof rack, then select "General Vehicle Modifications" to record your thoughts on that product.

If you have any specific recommendations that you believe isn't covered in those titles please ley us know so we can review it for possible inclusion... we're always ready to make changes to make the forum a better experience. Thanks for sharing your suggestion!

Back
Top Bottom